Sunday, August 24, 2008

Countdown

All I have to say is...packing...ugh...and I haven't even really started yet.

1) Never a good thing to give your daughter a list of things that she's going to do all in one day. For example:
-dishes, fill the dishwasher, clean up all the kitchen
-completely clean out all cat stuff and refill (doesn't sound like a big job i know, but they make it strenuous with 2 different kinds of kitty litter that has to have the right amount of each in the litter box. two kinds of cat food, not too much, but enough but not too little either. fill the back water bowl up to a certain point, and then fill a new bowl that goes in the kitchen. not to mention cleaning out said bowls...fun fun..love the cat...not his stuff. haha jk, it's not that bad)
-go to shed, completely go through to make sure that you didn't leave anything. take out all the boxes under a table, so i can crawl underneath said table to find a tv, vcr, and dvd and try to lift somehow while figuring out how to get back with table in the way (no idea how i'm going to do that :D)
-completely pack room, leaving nothing out of a box (how she thinks i'm going to live off of one pair of jeans and two grungy shirts this week, is beyond me...ew..haha)
The list went on from there, but once the "completely pack your room" part came, i was too stunned and phased out everything else.

Anyways, wish me luck! I'm going to need it... :)

2 comments:

  1. That's quite the list!!! Glad it's not mine. Good luck with all that--you'll get it done somehow and you'll be trudging through Hebrew before you know it. LOVE YOU!!! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so funny listening to you, I'm coming from the mom side and I don't think I'm that bad, but I'm sure my kids sentiment would be the same as yours, only they'd tune out about the time I say, kid I need you to. . . .:) Good luck with all the jobs and packing.

    ReplyDelete