Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So eventually there will be updates about the trip....but I can't download pictures onto my computer at the moment...it's in a sort of...detox :) But until then, you get boring updates :)

Packing is coming along at a pretty good pace. We have almost everything into the new house. All that's left is our clothes, a little bit more from the kitchen, and then we have a few more boxes in the garage. Well as well as some furniture...shelves, my old bed, and a small table. But all in all we've been making great progress...and man am I exhausted by it. All three of us are definitely ready for it to be over and done. But we're almost there :) hopefully we can pull it off with only 2 and a half weeks left.

And the weeding! I only have 4 out of 10 gardens left! Then after that it's spraying it all, and then I'm just going to sweep over them all to make sure the I didn't miss anything. Oh and can I just say...thistles have become the bane of my existence!


Try pulling fifty million of these little buggers!! I feel like I've become a giant dart board for these nasties.....

Anywho....only 4 more weeks of summer/until Dave and I are together again :D and 2 weeks until Tennessee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment